Produced in 1913 by The Telegraph Manufacturing Company, this ball is marked “The Link” on both poles and has graduated tiers of “linked chains” across its cover. With one light, unobtrusive strike mark, this ball appears to have been used very little. The writing and cover pattern is strong. Approximiatley 25% of the cover, having lost its original paint, is notably darker than the rest of the cover. Even so, when that side is positioned down, the ball displays wonderfully well!